Hypur’s Upgraded Account Verification
How to Link Your Bank Account
- Update the Hypur mobile app to version 1.2 or later
- Open the app or visit secure.hypur.com
- Select ‘Settings’, then ‘Payment Source’
- Find your bank or credit union and log in using your online banking credentials (Hypur doesn’t see or store this username or password)
- Choose the checking account you want to link and click or tap continue
Safety and Security
It can be nerve-wracking inputting your personal information online. That’s why Hypur goes above and beyond to keep your data safe, using bank-level security such as:
- 256-bit or greater end-to-end encryption technology
- TLS 1.2 or higher connection and only permit HTTPS connections
- PCI DSS certification
If you’re using apps like Mint, Venmo, CashApp or Zelle, you can feel safe using Hypur. Read more about our security features here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to enter my bank login information?
To verify a bank account is yours and prevent others from linking your bank account to their Hypur profile. It also helps you know what funds you have available for making purchases.
Hypur never has access to your bank credentials. Read more about how we keep your data secure here.
Does Hypur store my banking login details?
No. Once you log in to your online banking, the account is linked with your Hypur profile. We never have access to your banking login credentials.
I can’t find my financial institution. What do I do?
We can help you to manually link your account. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-500-1974.
What kind of account can I link?
You can link your checking account.
I’m having trouble linking my account. Help!
Contact email@example.com or call 480-500-1974 and we can walk you through it.